History of St. Gerard School
St. Gerard Parish was established by the Redemptorist Order in Lima, Ohio in 1916. The Toledo Ursuline Sisters came to staff the school in 1918. While lay teachers presently staff the school, the School and Parish continue their special mission of serving a close-knit congregation with a strong devotion to God and His Mother, Our Lady of Perpetual Help.
St. Gerard School has 198 students enrolled in Grades Preschool through Grade 8 as of October 31, 2020.